Posted on Oct 8, 2020 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Security Engineer. This is a contract to hire position. This role will focus on security applications components/controls and will provide support and engineering for web and email proxies, SIEM, vulnerability management, cloud environment, IDS/IPS and Firewall reviews. The client is using LogRhythm for their SIEM product so having experience with LogRhythm is a huge plus.
- Provide direction for secure operation of enterprise systems, focusing on security applications, components and controls.
- Provide support and engineering for web and email proxies, SIEM, vulnerability management, cloud environments, IDS/IPS and Firewall reviews.
- Conduct security architecture reviews on existing security technologies.
- Mitigate security risks associated with highly complex projects.
- Provide detailed risk and remediation guidelines and perform remediation activities.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years in IT and 2+ years in IT security for an enterprise-level organization.
- CISSP, Security+ or MCSE certification preferred.
- Advanced to expert-level knowledge and understanding of enterprise security best practices, application design, security engineering and integration as required.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$100k - $135k Annual