Manager of Data Platform Engineering
Posted on Oct 8, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
An international supply chain market leader is looking for a Manager of their Data Platform team. You would be part of a team that is elevating customer experience by pushing for digital innovations of their (big data platform). You will make sure that their data platform grows bigger and better for human consumption and various automated technical endpoints.
We are looking for a Lead Data Platform Engineer who has:
- 5+ years of experience in Data/Software Engineering with a focus on technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Airflow, Python as well as databases such as Oracle, Cassandra, DynamoDB, Teradata etc.
- Affinity for DevOps and Cloud technologies, including experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) or GCP (Google Cloud Platform), as well as hands-on experience with CI/CD
- Managerial/Lead experience in a tech team and Agile/Scrum environment
Your responsibilities would include:
- Develop and Deliver data services for bespoke in-house data platform as well as build tools for doing so
- Leading a Data Platform team that drives the innovation of the globally deployed data platform while keeping highest standards
- Communicate with the C-level management to provide advice on both national and international level
For the right Lead Data Platform Engineer the company offers:
- Market competitive salary + car allowance + secondary benefits
- A challenging position within a globally recognized brand with responsibility and freedom
- Unlimited career and development opportunities
If you are a Lead Data Platform Engineer or you know someone who could be a Manager of the Data Platform Engineering team, feel free to apply here or reach out to me via E: (see below)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.