Posted on Oct 8, 2020 by Summit Recruitment AG
In this job as an DevOps Engineer/Architect you will design, implement, test and automate complex applications/systems based in Linux and Unix in a full life cycle capacity. In this position you will also be tasked with helping develop our DevOps landscape by participating in improvements to our CI/CD, pipelines and IaC.
In this position as a DevOps Engineer/Architect you will be responsible for the creation of technical operation models/concepts to ensure maximum uptime of our services. In addition to the architecture and integration of our apps/services, you will see yourself automating, analysing and testing the apps/services with an end to end mindset. In doing so, you will work together with our team to monitor and ensure the escalation of any issues.
To apply for this DevOps Engineer/Architect Job you should have/be:
- Excellent knowledge of Unix/Linux system administration
- Experience or strong knowledge with multiple of the following: Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Jboss, Ansible, Puppet, Rancher, Git, Selenium, Shell, Python, Ruby and Perl
- Confident, communicative, and able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Strong Experience with automation and Scripting
- Very good German and English skills
For more information, contact Randy Munro at (see below).