Legal Counsel - short-term project
Posted on Oct 8, 2020 by Experis AG
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an experienced Legal Counsel to join one of their clients, a well-known company. For this temporary assignment based in Zürich, we are in search of an English-speaking candidate who is available immediately.
Major project details:
Prepares and examines contracts involving leases, licenses, purchases, sales, insurance, etc. Provides legal advice to an organization, prepares resolutions and forms, and participates in major legal actions. Responsible for foreseeing and protecting the company against legal risks.
- Support the Swiss Legal Team in various legal and regulatory tasks, such as assistance in the analysis and implementation of major Swiss regulatory projects (eg, Swiss Financial Services Act, Swiss Financial Institutions Act, Data Protection Act, etc.) impacting company's businesses in Switzerland
- Review and negotiate fund distribution agreements and documentation
- Assist the Legal Team in other matters such as: client requests and inheritance matters, fraud related matters, litigation cases, bank documentation drafting and review, criminal and civil production orders
- Independently handle legal requests from various businesses
- Take on additional tasks as may be delegated by Lawyers
- Master of Law (or lic. iur.) from a Swiss University
- Minimum of 2 years legal experience in a Swiss Bank (preferably with an international focus) or in a Swiss or International Law Firm (banking experience)
- Experience in Private Banking related issues and in regulatory change projects would be an advantage
- Language skills: Very good command of English (verbally and in writing) plus French and/or German
- Excellent communication skills
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: until end of 2020, possibly for an additional 1 to 3 months in the new year.
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.