Release Manager CI CD DevOps
Posted on Oct 8, 2020 by Next Ventures Ltd
Release manager CI CD DevOps
Next Ventures are currently executing a search for a Release manager with strong skills and experience CI CD, DevOps in an Agile environment.
As a release manager you should be the gate keeper for features being delivered to higher environments. Ensure that
The release process is followed
- Relevant documentation of the change(s) is in place
- RFC's are created and approved
- Resources with relevant knowledge are available to do the deployment, verification & rollbacks.
Coordinate the deployments across features into higher environments
Coordination of when the deployments are done to ensure that the deploy follows the correct sequence
- Ensure that all measures are in place to prevent that services are downgraded
- Minimum of 2 years of hands on release management and release coordination in complex setups
- Overall at least 5 years of IT experience
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CD/CI) pipelines
- Experience in working with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- A strong leader with a mentoring mindset
- Service minded
- Very good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
Candidates must be available to work on site Monday to Friday. Options for some remote working based on trust.
Start ASAP 1-3 weeks maximum
Duration 6 months
More information is available on application.
Pls send a CV in Word format and i will call you to discuss the opportunity.