Senior IT Recruitment lead
Posted on Oct 8, 2020 by Hadron Finsys GmbH
Hadron is a talent management firm, located in Switzerland (Zug), Germany (Mainz) & Hungary (Budapest) - specialized in finding the best talent for:
- Developer (Java/Python/Scala/MS languages)
- Data Engineer/Data Analyst/Data Scientist
- IT infrastructure role (Cloud Engineer/IT Security Engineer/Network Engineer)
- Project Management/BA
We are proactive recruitment company carrying extended Database of available candidates for permanent & contract roles.
In conjunction with our sister technology company Technaura systems a leading Real Time data solutions and services provider, we provide end to end solutions for our customers from software solutions to Talent.
We are looking for a Senior IT Recruitment lead who has commercial training as well as several years of professional experience in the IT recruitment agency sector.
Should be able to mentor and manage a team of recruiters. Activity share will be 60% recruitment & 40% of team management. Collaborate with Recruitment BD Specialist to align with market strategies and priorities.
- Significant experience and demonstrated success in recruiting developers, functional analysts and software delivery experts for DACH market
- Thorough Knowledge of handling Data engineering, Java/Scala/Python/C++, DevOps, Cloud and PM/BA requirements
- Independently manage sourcing of candidates and evaluation of candidate experience, skills, goals and competencies to determine best fit for role
- Defining, implementing and continuously refining your offline and online search strategy to find and engage with target talent prospects, while maintaining an active pipeline of top talent for the vacancies
- Thorough knowledge of Search techniques like networking, social media (LinkedIn, Xing), applicant tracking systems, job boards, stack overflow, Github, communities, etc
- Able to communicate effectively, orally and in written form at all levels
- Excellent people skills and able to relate positively to the team
- Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to efficiently manage time and prioritise multiple tasks
- Be thorough, accurate and able to deal patiently with enquiries and requests
- Be flexible and keen to learn
- Have a creative approach
- Show enthusiasm and commitment to the role
- Fluent in English. German is a big plus
Work place: Germany, Hungary or remote