Salesforce Technical Lead - Leading Irish Salesforce Partner!
Posted on Oct 8, 2020 by Lawrence Harvey
A leading Irish Salesforce partner are looking for a Technical Lead. Due to some incredible growth recently and project demand, they are looking to grow their Dublin based team.
They have experienced Salesforce professionals who have worked on the entire Salesforce product suite. Although they have customers in the UK, mainland Europe and the US there will be minimal travel required for this role.
Also, if you require sponsorship to work in Ireland, this company can provide this for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overall accountability for project delivery, within budget, scope, quality and time.
- Risk & Issue identification and management throughout the project.
- Leading and participating in project teams to implement project deliverables.
- Monitoring and assisting delivery of development tasks.
- Close collaboration with the delivery team to guide and advise on design and technical implementation of the solution in line with the client requirements.
- Management of change throughout the project delivery.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience managing Salesforce Projects.
- A strong technical background within Salesforce.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience of the full software development life cycle.
To be considered, please send your CV to the details provided and Jack Lyons will be in touch shortly.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.