Senior Quality Systems Engineer
Posted on Oct 8, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
Position: Senior Quality Systems Engineer
Location: Ballybrit, Galway
Benefits: Excellent career progression, Salary, pension, healthcare, yearly bonus, subsidized canteen and opportunity to join an amazing team.
Medical Device multinational committed to saving lives.
The role is within Quality systems, with a responsibilities for Quality Management, Internal and External Audits
- Will act as an expert resource in external regulations and standards requirement - is viewed as a leader in the areas of ISO/MDD quality systems standards, constantly promoting awareness of best industry practices.
- Leads/manages internal audits of the Quality System that evaluate the adequacy and compliance of systems, and identify areas of potential noncompliance or improvements.
- Serves as a member of the audit team, participating in audits of varying complexity. Audit assignments are technical and complex in nature.
- Performs timely and adequate effectiveness checks and monitors corrective action progress for audit non-conformities.
- Leads/manages inspection activities of the Quality System related to regulatory agencies or notified bodies.
- To provide assistance and support to the engineering and operational functions on quality system requirements.
- Champions continuous improvement and innovation from a quality system perspective.
- Collect and analyze business/quality system process data from different parts of the company.
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work on one's own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
- NFQ Level 8 or above in Science or Engineering Discipline.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- People management experience.
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about this exciting new role forward an up to date CV or contact me at anytime via email and we can organise a time to discuss further.
Looking forward to working with you.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales