MarkLogic (ML) Developer
Posted on Oct 8, 2020 by Hadron Finsys GmbH
Looking for a Certified MarkLogic developer having minimum of 3 years' experience in MarkLogic and who can work independently on MarkLogic based application development and support activities. Should have a fair understanding on business application development, Operational Data Hub, Data Lake & Big Data Environment.
- Installing and Upgrading MarkLogic Server.
- Creating and configuring Forests and Databases
- Creating and Configuring ML App Servers
- Setting Up Security. (Users, Roles, External Security )
- Back Up & Restoring Data
- Monitoring and Tuning Performance
- Scripting and scheduling administrative Tasks
- Configuring & Maintaining Clusters, DRs and Archival
- Deploying MarkLogic Application and modules using gradle
- Develop and deploy xquery modules in MarkLogic
- Experience in XML, JSON, XQuery, SPARQL, Rest Services.
- Knowledge on Configuring and managing security, reliability, availability, safety and performance
- Experience with XML schema/content modelling in MarkLogic
- Experience in MarkLogic Admin console for the following configuration: Creation of database, forests, app-Servers; Range index and other required indexes; Cluster configuration
- Knowledge on semantic triples storage and query within MarkLogic
- Deep knowledge of MarkLogic performance/scaling concepts and tuning best practices
- Experience in External Security Configuration and Tiered Data Storage.
- Knowledge in MarkLogic Datahub framework & Flow Client framework.