Posted on Oct 8, 2020 by Hadron Finsys GmbH
Experience in Oracle Database Administration on Unix and Linux platforms,and at least 3-5 years production support experience. You will also need basic SQL Server 2008 knowledge.
Ideally our client is looking for specialists with previous experience in supporting Oracle and DataGuard setup. You should have operational experience working with Oracle Release 11g and working experience with tools and utilities such as RMAN and Grid Control.
- DB Administration
- Oracle 11g (OCP level)
- Ability to work directly with developers
- Grid Control/DB Monitoring
- Data Guard
- RMAN ( Restore/Backup)
- DB Tuning/Optimization
- Experience with leveraging the Oracle support organisation
Technical or Other Skills Required:
- Proven ability to work with Oracle Grid Infrastructure (ASM/directly attached disks)
- Installation, patching and usage of Grid Control 12c/DB Monitoring
- Configuration and operation of Data Guard
- Usage of RMAN ( Restore/Backup)
- Skills and experience in DB Tuning/Optimization
- Professional DBA skills
- Work experience in Oracle 11g
- Working experience in Unix/Linux
- SQL Server 2008 basic skills
- ksh Shell Scripting
- Ability to maintain medium size scripts ( lines)
- Knowledge of NetApp functionality (snapshots/volumes, mounts
- People management experience is required.
- Experience with Commvault backup system
- Experience with the Trivadis base environment
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationship
- Experience in writing and maintain documentation Picket/Oncall
You will be on call every second week with 30 min responsetime. During this week you must be prepared to work 07-23:00. During the holiday season (summer/Christmas) you must expect to be oncall back-to-back for 2-3 weeks You must also expect to work 1-2 hours during the weekend when you are oncall.