Posted on Oct 8, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Principal Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- PhD with preferably postdoctoral work experience in life sciences with a solid background in cell biology and biochemistry
- Knowledge of development of cell-based assays and immunoassays, desirably in an industrial field
- Know-how in working under GxP is advantageous
- Outstanding communication, team and leadership skills
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Creating, validating and executing different bioanalytical assays characterizing and assessing biological activity of biopharmaceuticals in clinical development
- Designing and developing different bioanalytical methods, including target binding assays, cell-based potency assays and immunoassays with several laboratory associates
- Using state-of-the-art read-out methods like chemiluminescence, fluorescene and immunological techniques
- Working within several project teams and contributing to the preparation of clinical trial applications and registration documents
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.