Power Electronics Engineer - SWEDEN - 12 Month FTC
Posted on Oct 7, 2020 by Claremont Consulting Ltd
Power Electronics Engineer urgently required for a global consultancy.
This is a PERMANENT position, based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
This is an initial 12 month fixed term contract with a view to extend.
My client are happy for people to relocate to Sweden.
We require the following experience:
- Power Electronics: 3-6 years experience
- PCB and Circuit Design, Fault Analysis, Worst Case Analysis
- Hands on experience with EMI/EMC and Analysis of EMI EMC Failures
- Circuit Simulation and Component Evaluation
- Providing solutions and feedback for failures and circuit optimization
- Lead role of the EMC filter component for MEP2. Since this is a PCB with connections inside the Electric Machine, I believe you need a specific competence in terms of Power Electronics & PCB design. It won't be a work package starting from scratch as there exists a prototype PCB which will be used for VP.
- Secure a robust production solution, which means securing the design and find a feasible solution inside the electric machine
- Have cooperation with interface-teams and ELP but also with procurement
- Fluent English speakers - Speaking Swedish is nice to have.