Big Data Test Lead
Posted on Oct 7, 2020 by Global Rekrut
- Experience in Developing Automation Framework for Data Validation & Testing of Bigdata, Data warehouses(Strongly recommended)
- Experience in developing Automation Scripts in Big Data platform to verify source & target fields logic comparisons Experience in implementing Automation for the CI/CD pipeline for the data lake projects
- Experience in working on CI & CD tools like Jenkins & Git.
- Experience in working with Data Lake architecture & performing integration and End-To-End tests Expertise in SQL/Hive(HQL) database querying skills and data analysis.
- Experience in Data Ingestion testing using Sqoop,Apachi Nifi, Kafka & Flume
- Experience in Rest API Automation using Java/Python and TestNg and extent Reports.
- Hands on Experience in Unix & Shell Scripting Experience in review of ETL Mapping specifications and writing SQL scripts based on the ETL transformation logic.
- Hands on Experience on HDFS, SPARK, Hive, Impala, Nifi, HBASE, Kafka, Flume, Zookeeper, Oozie, MongoDB & Cassandra
- Experience in Testing Hadoop Applications both in Batch mode and Real Time mode
- Should have Extensive experience in testing and implementing Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) of data from multiple sources into Data Warehouse using Informatica tool.
- Experience in testing in Agile/Hybrid Agile Projects
- Should be able to Collaborate with Business Users to support UAT
- Responsible for identifying and usage of test management & defect management tools(HP ALM/JIRA) based on functional/automation/regression/performance requirements
- Good Understanding of Hadoop Cluster architecture
- Good Understanding on WBS planning, Timelines, Scope & estimations to derive the test execution plan
- Responsible for ensuring test case preparation as per the functional requirements through defined metrics collection
.If this role could be of your interest, please submit your CV for immediate consideration. For any questions do not hesitate to contact us*