HIGH TOUCH OPERATIONS MANAGER CUSTOMER DELIVERY.CISCO
Posted on Oct 7, 2020 by Cisco
Cisco seeks a Customer Operations Analyst to work with designated mission-
critical customers, such as service providers and financial services companies,
ensuring they receive premium-level service.
As the liaison between the customer and Cisco technical support, you will track
everyone and everything that touches the service process, driving improvements
and ensuring excellence at every phase. With significant exposure both
internally and externally, you will have the opportunity to make a difference
in this stimulating role.
The ideal candidate possesses superior project management and communications
skills, and demonstrates the ability to diplomatically influence and
effectively manage key relationships and challenging situations under pressure.
In addition to the above
* Write processes and procedures for customized support services.
* Ensure proper delivery and sales of product and service solutions.
Identify need for and assist with creation of customer training.
* Act as business driver to improve customer s and Cisco s interna
* Understand customer s internal business functions and culture.
* Project manage customer facing projects and internal advanced service
* Identify, build and maintain relationships with customer s internal
* Act as single point of contact for operational issues.
* Coordinate technical issues and customer needs.
* Represent customer needs to Cisco post-sales support teams and applicable
* Travel to quarterly customer site visits to present operational issues/
activity, customer satisfaction and gap analysis to customer and internal
* Provide customers with updates on hot or escalated issues.
* Coordinate and conduct weekly conference calls to provide status reports
to customer. Create and present quarterly reports to customers with
analysis of customer s support needs.
* Typically requires a BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 4-6 years related
customer support experience, project management experience or business
* Ability to work as a team member in a cross-functional matrix
* Excellent presentation and communication skills.
* Knowledge of vertical market business trends and concepts.
* Strong project management skills.
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
* Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
* Strong understanding of Cisco s internal business functions.
* Understanding of Cisco s sales cycle.
* Understanding of pertinent software applications used for reporting and
* Ability to use PC/phone/pager for frequent communication.
* Strong technical gap analysis skills and customer sat and customer
service gap analysis skills-ability to apply knowledge and formulate
* CCNA or equivalent technical/networking knowledge.
* Understanding of Cisco product and solutions.
* Proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and
* Experience with Pivot tables and macros a plus.
Demonstrate the ability to excel in the following areas
* Customer Service
* Conflict Management
* Analytical and Trend analysis
* Lead continual improvement strategies to optimize customer s
perceptions of service and support.
* Understand customer s business, vertical market trends, financial
complexities and monetary flow.
* Identify up-sell opportunities and collaborate with account teams to
develop compelling business justifications.
* Establish/manage strategic cross functional relationships with account
* Drive internal organizational improvements, MBOs and Best Practices.
* Deliver complex service solutions for top-tier FTS customers.
* Lead and influence stakeholders through critical delivery situations.
* Manages customer facing projects and internal service improvements.
* Possess a high level of business acumen - demonstrated application of
advanced business theory and extensive experience in multiple business
Business Operations Professional
7200-11 Kit Creek Road, PO Box 14987, RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, NORTH CAROLINA
27709-4987, UNITED STATES
Show moreShow less