Network Security Engineer Vice President
Posted on Oct 7, 2020 by Deutsche Bank
Network Security Engineer
Global Network Security Engineering is part of the Core Infrastructure - Global Network Services organization and responsible for providing global solutions to control internal and external network based threats to Deutsche Banks IT Infrastructure. The Senior Network Security Engineer contributes to the delivery of standards and deployments of new network security designs, establishes best practices, and supports operational challenges or critical issues. You will collaborate with other Senior Architecture leaders to align Security, Enterprises, Domain and Solution architecture.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Banks specialized employee groups
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: [email protected] Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Identify solutions, which reduce network security risks identified by the Chief Information Security Office, Internal Audit or Regulators. You will work with the Network Deployment and Operations teams to engineer enterprise solutions
- Responsible for architecture, design, and governance and will continue to update external connectivity models, e.g. e-commerce, extranet, exchange connectivity, and cloud connectivity. You will also need to test and document the network security solutions before handing them over for Implementation
- Analysis and benchmarking of network security products such as Cisco, firewalls, network intrusion detection systems, distributed denial of service (DDoS) protection, and network security automation of security products
- Maintain the external relationships with the chosen service partner as well as with hardware/software vendors and act as a role model for new employees, providing help and support to facilitate early integration and assimilation of their new environment
- Actively support the business strategy, plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high performance culture
- Take ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution
Your Skills and Experience:
- In depth product knowledge of Exchange connectivity, ultra-low latency connectivity, BGP routing, multicast and network security
- Router/switch platform engineering for network devices (Extreme/Cisco/Nexus)
- Cisco ACI (SDN) and network segmentation engineering, wireless LAN networks, DDOS systems
- Network security automation and orchestration: Terraform, Ansible
- Advanced UNIX / Linux administration, ability to develop automation solutions leveraging shell, Perl, and Python scripts to increase operational efficiency. Good understanding of firewall engineering based on Check Point (incl. Threat Prevention) or other Vendors (i.e. Cisco, Fortinet or Palo Alto)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.