DevOps Engineer - Spain - Cloud Tech
Posted on Oct 7, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Not Specified, Spain
I am looking for a DevOps Engineer for a client based in Spain with an immediate start
The DevOps Engineer should have the following experience:
- Familiar with containerisation (Docker, rkt) and virtualisation (VMWare, Vagrant, VirtualBox) technologies.
- Strong experience working with Fluentd, Kibana, Logstash, Prometheus and Grafana. Familiar with Service Mesh, ideally using Istio.
- Knowledge in Public and Private clouds: Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure, OpenStack, VMWare.
- A strong and deep level of understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment concepts and tools, including SCMs (Git, Subversion), CI Servers (Bamboo, Jenkins), build tools (Maven, Gradle), binary repositories (Nexus, Artifactory) and code quality tools (SonarQube). Experience with the Atlassian stack is desirable.
- Strong knowledge around platform automation technologies, such as Puppet and Ansible. Experience with AWX is a plus.
- Good level of understanding regarding database administration (MySQL, Oracle, etc).
- Equipped with basic programming know-how - including an understanding of code and coding concepts - plus advanced knowledge of Scripting languages (Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby...). Knowledge in Django framework is a plus.
- A talented Linux administrator