Finance SME Consultant - Houston, Texas, Remote - 3 Months
Posted on Oct 7, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Finance SME Consultant - Houston, Texas, Remote - 3 months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Finance SME Consultant with strong SAP FI/CO experience for an initial contract of 3 months with one of our clients in Houston, Texas. The project will be fully remote until further notice.
Finance SME Consultant requirements:
- In-depth knowledge of general accounting and SAP General Ledger (GL, AP, AR, FA, Tax and baseline CO) modules
- Experience as FICO lead on at least 2-3 FLC implementations
- Experience conducting blueprint workshops for FICO areas, designing test scripts, developing complex functional specifications
- Experience in designing and defining Organizational structure, and the chart of accounts structure within SAP by transforming business requirements into system specifications to meet current and future requirements
- Experience with multi-national company and Intercompany transactions, eliminations and financial consolidations
- S/4 Hana experience preferred.
- Experienced in handling large workshops
- Strong SAP FI/CO expertise
Start date: 19-10-2020
Duration: 3 months
Rate: Depending on experience
Location: Houston, Texas.
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Thomas van den Houten or send an email with an updated CV.