2nd Line IT Support Analyst
Posted on Oct 7, 2020 by Networkers
Our client, an IT Service Provider, is requiring a 2nd Line IT Support Analyst to join their end client based in Brussels, Belgium.
Nature of tasks
- 2nd line support analysis, tracking and monitoring of business workflow application problems and impediments up to their resolution
- Redaction of detailed problem descriptions and reports as meaningful input for upstream support teams (3rd line, application developments teams)
- User guidance and support regarding the use of information systems/ICT tools, by phone and e-mail
- Mastering of information sites and maintenance of the unit's knowledge base
- Follow-up of service quality in the context of application problems and impediments
- Management and follow-up of user requests
- Guidance regarding the use of information systems
- Management of problems and impediments related to information systems; organisation of the reporting
- Conception and organisation of user documentation for information systems
- Participation in user, service and project meetings
- Depending on the circumstances, the expert may be requested to provide assistance or support in the resolution of production issues
Knowledge and skills
- Proven knowledge in end user assistance and/or support of information systems, especially in the context of the analysis and resolution of business workflow application problems and impediments, is essential
- Good understanding of business processes and requirements in the private and/or public sector (eg financial, procurement, etc.)
- Knowledge of wiki, collaborative sites and social networks and IS knowledge base maintenance
- Good reporting methods
- Good IT skills; very good knowledge of MS Office tools is mandatory
- Very good knowledge in ITIL procedures or equivalent and the related support tools is mandatory
- Good knowledge of business workflow application analysis tools (eg PL/SQL, SOAP-UI) is an asset
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication.
- Very good command of the English language is mandatory
- Excellent communication/writing skills.
- Ability to apply high quality standards to all tasks
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team.
Must have minimum 7 years experience and ideally a Masters degree or a bachelors degree as a minimum.
Rate paying in the region of €310 per day freelance depending on experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.