Posted on Oct 7, 2020 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
Gent, Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
To expand our team, we are looking for a Solution architect who is responsible for the proper functioning and coherence of our services in a multi-cloud environment: internal Openshift and Azure. You will be involved in all phases of the microservice development cycle: analysis and design, government contract/development, testing, go-live, and after-production support.
As a Solution architect, you contribute to defining a best-suited architectural solution for one or more projects; supporting development teams in the design of applications using services; you are an ambassador for the use of services and integrations. This way, you will make the most of the capabilities of O365, Sharepoint, Azure and our self-developed microservices. You work with colleagues who provide the CI-CD pipeline, OpenShift environment, Azure environment, Identity server, ESB and API manager.
Competencies and experience (60%)
- You have in depth knowledge of microservice design patterns and their application;
- You can make the translation into technical analyses for services independent and participate cross-functionally in supporting architectural choices;
- You have a hands-on development background (.NET Core, Java, NodeJS, ...) and experience with container technology, DevOps methodology and security by design;
- You have in-depth knowledge and experience with Azure in a multi-cloud environment;
- You will monitor the implementation of our standards;
- You are responsible for the quality of the entire services we provide;
- You are familiar with RESTful APIs, source control management (Git), CI-CD (Jenkins, Nexus), container technology (Openshift/Kubernetes/Docker), test tools (Cucumber);
- Knowledge of the possibilities of O365 is a plus;
- Knowledge of API management (Redhat 3Scale) and Identity server (Redhat SSO) are a plus;
- Knowledge of Archimate offers added value.