SAP MDG (Master Data Governance) Technical Consultant
Posted on Oct 7, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
SAP MDG Technical Consultant
My client has over 18 years' experience of innovation as a software and services company with operations in over 40 nations.
Currently my client seeks SAP MDG Technical Consultants to join their team in the Netherlands.
- Responsible for making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements
- Responsible for process design, configuration, and assistance with testing
- Prepare Business blue print documents per requirements
- Prepare Technical Specifications and ensure delivery of objects per timelines
- Actively engage with the core team by participating in business process discussions
- Gather requirements and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to deliver MDG C/V/M/F scope to the client
- Implementation of SAP MDG Solution for masters like Customer, Vendor, Material, Financial masters etc.
- Validate installation of necessary Master Data Governance component, User interface modelling (Design and Creation of UI, Value restriction, Define navigation elements of type Hyperlink or Push button, Data quality, Validation and Derivation rules)
- Explore, expose and advise on best in class practices in SAP EIM/MDG solution stack Requirements:
- 7 years of experience in ABAP, OOABAP, WebDynPro, BRF+
- Experience creating Integration test Plans with SAP Modules AND Data Services, Information Steward and ECC Back End
- Experience integrating business process requirements with the technical implementation of SAP Master Data Governance
- Experience in SAP module configuration and process setup
- Hands on experience with implementation of BADI's, classes & Methods. SOA, ALE/IDOCS, Data replication techniques, error handling experience, validations and derivations
- Experience with integration of SAP Modules with other components of the SAP Enterprise Information Management stack and with the external world Approved by TA Sept 2020
- Experience in Process Modelling (Entity, Business Activity change, Request type, Workflow, Edition type, Relationship, Data replication techniques, SOA service, ALE connection, Key & value mapping, Data transfer, Export & import master data, Convert master data)
- Expert knowledge in Activation and configuration of the MDG modules & components
Due to the sensitive nature of this assignment, applicants must be naturalised citizens of a NATO country.
Please DO NOT apply for this role if you are not a naturalised citizen of a NATO country.
Please forward me your latest CV for immediate consideration.