Posted on Oct 7, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of my market leading clients in Amsterdam is urgently seeking a Java/Oracle Engineer for a long-term contract paying excellent rates. If you like it, you will never have to leave.
Interviews taking place immediately!
The Java/Oracle Engineer will IDEALLY HAVE AT LEAST 65% of the following skills:
- You understand building secure API's, Micro Services, automating processes and automated testing.
- Certifications and/or proven experience in Java Development
- Knowledge of OOP; Java; Spring Framework, Kafka,
- Knowledge of PL/SQL, Python, Jython and Scripting languages
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience Continue Integration and Delivery Tooling, like Ansible, GitLab, Docker, Jenkins, Maven, Fortify etc.
- Knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager and emcli - preferred.
- Knowledge of vRealize Orchestrator & vRealize Automation - preferred.
- Working-level knowledge of Agile and DevOps practices
The Java/Oracle Engineer will perform the following responsibilities
- You will be creating services from an end to end perspective, and your specialty lies on design, develop, test, and maintain of API's.
- You will be part of a team where operations and development are equally important, and you will be playing an important role to keep the balance between these two.
- You will be actively driving the quality of the delivery of services and taking every opportunity to automate and eliminate manual labour.
Call or mail me now to avoid disappointment!