Data Engineer - AWS - Big Data - Amsterdam
Posted on Oct 7, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
You must be able to travel to Amsterdam once a week
I am working alongside a global leading tech company based in the Netherlands and they are in need of a Data Engineer to help them map out a data migration using AWS Stack
The Data Engineer will be working in a team of 6 which will support the migration of their on-prem Servers into AWS using a number of different ETL Tools.
The Data Engineer will be required to build complex ETL Pipelines utilizing a range of ETL tools.
The Data Engineer should be skilled in the following:
- 3+ years in a data engineer role
- Expert in AWS/Glue
- Expert in ETL - Informatica/AWS/SSIS
- Able to work effectively in a heavy data environment
- Good knowledge of the Big Data tools - Spark, Scala, Hive, PIG, Sqoop, Java, Python
- Great knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem