Business Analyst - Revenue Management - NL, Remote
Posted on Oct 7, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Business Analyst - Revenue Management for an initial contract of 6 months with one of our clients. The project will be fully remote until further notice.
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst - Revenue Management to lead the implementation of global revenue management products. Furthermore, you will assist the local IT and Sales teams Embedded in the organization and generates value. The Business Analyst will act as a analytics translator for the business.
Experience in a large consultancy or at a CPG company is preferred.
Senior Business Analyst - Revenue Management requirements:
- 5+ years' experience in a Revenue Management capability in a CPG organization or a large consultancy organization.
- Experience in Pricing and Promotions Analytics, Marketing mix modelling, Econometric models, Consumer Insights Domain.
- Expert in Multivariate Linear/Log Linear Regression based Marketing Analytics, Price and Promotion Analytics, Statistics and Econometric Modelling and Visual storytelling, Marketing and Sales Analysis
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Over saw the value delivery from the products and can show examples.
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Depending on experience
Location: Remote (Amsterdam, NL)
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Thomas van den Houten or send an email with an updated CV.
Thomas van den Houten