Modern Workplace - Senior System Engineer (contract in Basel)
Posted on Oct 7, 2020 by Experis AG
Modern Workplace - Sr. System Engineer (contract in Basel)
Experis recognises you are more than just a CV. As part of the ManpowerGroup we have access to a huge network of opportunities and we'll connect you to the roles that will accelerate your career.
A large well-known organization based in Switzerland is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join their office in Basel. The candidate will support design, implementation and management of the client's infrastructure. You will act as a client infrastructure specialist in support of the client environment (implementation, rollout and maintenance of the Windows 10 client and related infrastructure - focus on system security, security practices and application engagement). If you meet our background requirements and skills and are looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your skills and expertise, this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Location: Basel, Switzerland (NO REMOTE POSSIBILITIES)
Start date: November (flexibility in case of longer notice period)
End date: End of March 2021 (possibility of extension)
- Implementing, maintaining and enhancing the platform for managing the endpoint
- Managing the user environment, with responsibility for defining, configuring and managing the client desktop
- 3rd level support for Windows clients including performance monitoring and resolution of client performance
- 3rd level support for core applications (eg Office, Adobe) including performance monitoring and resolution of client performance
- Implementing and maintaining a client endpoint security posture, ensuring compliance
- Analyze existing IT Infrastructure in order to develop and plan a Mobile Device Management
- Contribute towards adoption of new Microsoft Azure services, and help maintaining existing
- Deep understanding of Windows operating system and related technology stack including SCCM, Intune, Microsoft 365, SCCM Co-Management, Microsoft Azure, GPO.
- Strong Desktop Support background with a proven record of delivering Microsoft-focused large-scale solutions using Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (aka SCCM) and Intune.
- Policies and management options for Windows, Android and iOS devices based on Microsoft
- In depth knowledge of Windows Autopilot, Desktop Analytics, Conditional Access, Mobile Application Management, Intune Application Lifecycle
- Experience of writing technical documentation
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL
Only candidates holding an EU passport, Swiss citizenship or valid Swiss permit can be considered.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Virginia Belli Colon by phone.