Posted on Oct 6, 2020 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
Solution Architect (Applications)
6 months initial | Derby (remote for now) | £550-750pd umbrella | BPSS
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Solution Architect to assist with a business-critical outsourced service provider (OSP) transition programme expected to last 12-18 months.
This role will be remote until at least January 2021 and then on-site in Derby for 2-3 days per week once BAU resumes.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that enabling IT requirements are impact assessed against the existing IT system and network landscape and future strategic IT road Maps. Including capacity and resilience assessments.
- Ensure solution components are compliant with Company design authority, cyber security, information assurance, and data privacy governance.
- Responsible for the validation of all programme IT change request impact assessments and securing approvals at Global IT change boards.
- SPOC/responsible for liaison with Security teams, Outsourced Service Provider (OSP) and Eco System Partners.
- Review and approval of all system integration design and configurations, test strategies and readiness gateways.
- Responsible for the creation and securing approval of any IT Architecture design documentation either directly (PTSA) or through Eco-System Partner/OSP respective change governance.
- Reviewer and approver for assigned feature sets/user stories during Agile Sprint build processes.
- Production or contribution to technical SoW's for Eco-System providers
- Capture and document Risks and Issues/complete mitigation actions in support of architectural or programme governance.
- Provide architecture support for the specification of any Penetration testing activity.
- Work with security, product owners/Eco system partners/OSP to review and secure of new Role Based Access Requests.
- Support to Archiving and Decommission project manager around strategy and solution design as appropriate.
Skills & Experience:
- Solution Architecture, Network Architecture, Agile Framework Development Lifecycle
- Budgeting & cost management, Vendor management, SoW Commercial framework
- IT and Data Policy and design standards governance
- Engagement with Eco-system vendors, OSP and third-party solution/infrastructure providers
- Experience in similar role for Blue Chip, Globally distributed, complex system organisations running GBS.
- Design and configuration of application landscapes, Role Based Access Control, Segregation of Duties Policy, Outsourcing configurations and connectivity, ServiceNow Platform design and configuration.
- Experience with either working at/working with consultancies/solution providers
- Must have proven Identity Access Management (IAM) experience
This is an urgent requirement and my client is looking to move quickly for the right Solution Architect.
Please direct any questions to Ashleigh Roberts at Berkeley Square IT (see below) or apply now for immediate consideration.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£55k - £70k Annual
£500 - £600 Daily
£80k - £100k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£50k - £75k Annual
£55k - £80k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£55k - £70k Annual