Posted on Oct 6, 2020 by Live in Bing
The Leasing/Marketing Intern will be responsible for managing the day-to-day sales experience at Live in Bing, the experience tech company that provides the utmost spatial/temporal experience to the community. Reporting directly to our management, s/he will attract and engage high quality prospective tenants/brokers to fill our commercial/residential properties.
What You'll Work On:
• Leads Management and Leasing: Achieve our leasing goals with strong lead management and closing skills, exceptional customer service bias, effective communication skills, and strong commercial instincts and judgement.
• Ensure that inquiries (phone, email, web, walk-in, etc.) are successfully and consistently converted to active leads through effective sales and closing techniques.
• Ensure that processes are in place to achieve performance targets and lease-up sales objectives.
• Pricing Strategy: Monitor competitive landscape (pricing trends, incentives, broker feedback) for evaluating pricing levels and strategy.
• Lease Applications and Approvals: Help our management oversight of policies, procedures, and proper execution of all new lease signings. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to): 1) lease approvals and credit evaluations; 2) processes to ensure documentation completeness and accuracy; 3) monitoring compliance with all statutory requirements for buildings with rent stabilized units; 4) maintenance of high service standards on all prospect/resident interactions; and 5) macro monitoring/forecasting of portfolio revenue, leasing costs, vacancy rates, and retention trends.
• Reporting/Analysis: Prepare and update weekly leasing reports; provide daily reporting on key performance indicators such as traffic, lead sources, appointments, leases, and conversion ratios.
• Resident Service: Inspect and evaluate the condition of units prior to new resident move-ins, ensuring regular communication with construction and property management teams to develop an efficient move-in process.
Marketing and Business Development
• Business Development: Manage and foster strong relationships with real estate brokers and other influencers that drive traffic and prospects to our properties.
• Marketing Strategy: Partner with our marketing team on execution and refinement of branding strategies used to establish and differentiate our properties.
• Digital Marketing/Advertising: Manage the syndication of vacancy through different digital residential real estate channels and content providers and evaluate effectiveness of different advertising spending.
Who You Are:
• High attention to detail including the ability to analyze data, produce expected outcome models, to perform competitive analyses, to document requirements and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookup, chart creation, advanced formulas, etc)
• Strong time management: can set and deliver on expectations in the agreed-upon amount of time
• Ability to learn/explore new tools quickly
• Experience with Google Analytics is a plus
• Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, to back up assumptions and develop business cases
• Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our consumer, our business, and the competitive landscape