IT Resource Analyst
Posted on Oct 5, 2020 by Coventry Building Society
Within this role you'll be working directly with IT Resource Managers and Change PMO to design, develop and provide accurate workload forecasts and FTE requirements across all IT Delivery and Service teams, to enable project demand to be satisfied and IT Service deliverables to be achieved within service level targets over the short, medium and long term. There is a requirement to liaise with key stakeholders both within the IT and Change teams to ensure forecasting is appropriate.
This role will be key to ensuring IT resource delivers optimum performance within budget, by aligning available resource and skillsets against workload forecast, using internal / external flexible resource and analysis of historical / real time data. To make recommendations for efficiency improvements both within the team and across IT.
You'll be preparing MI for senior managers to support the industrialisation of IT by increasing velocity and efficiency whilst ensuring high quality IT Service and deliverables.
We're looking for someone who is highly motivated, committed, and enthusiastic, taking pride in their work, with the confidence to be able to work and interact effectively with colleagues and managers.
As well as having strong planning and communication skills, you'll be resilient with the ability to prioritize work and requests effectively, managing conflicting priorities to ensure deadlines are met and SLAs are achieved. You'll have a collaborative approach to work with good attention to detail and be able to present information in a concise and clear manner as the role will involve communicating with internal stakeholders.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including intermediate to advanced Excel skills is a must
• Ability to manipulate large volumes of data accurately is also required
• Strong organisation and communication skills are essential
• Ability to handle multiple tasks whilst being able to prioritise workloads to meet challenging deadlines
• Experience of presenting information and the ability to put across ideas in a balanced and informative