Brexit Communications Advisor
Posted on Oct 5, 2020 by Brookwood
London, United Kingdom
£350 - £350 Daily
Brexit Strategy Advisor
Brookwood are seeking a Brexit Strategy Advisor on behalf of a public sector client.
The contract is for around 5 months initially with the possibility of further extension.
The day rate is £350 Umbrella (Inside IR35). This will be predominantly remote; the client base is in London.
We are seeking those with previous public sector experience.
- Delivering a stakeholder engagement communications plan.
- Monitoring the external environment to identify challenges and issues and recommending appropriate action.
- Using a variety of communications tools and models to help the business area think strategically.
- Building close links with senior stakeholders across the organisation and externally to support high quality communications.
- Advise on approaches to stakeholder engagement, including establishing trusted relationships with key professional bodies.
- This is likely to include, but not limited to media, events, online events and webinars, emails, video, web content including and infographics and communications through partners.