BCM Business Continuity consultant - 220-day initial +3x 1-years - Str
Posted on Oct 5, 2020 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for "BCM Business Continuity consultant" for STRASBOURG (100% on-site after Covid19) to start from ASAP a 220-day contract (initial, plus 3x 1-year-extensions possible) for an international Org' client in Strasbourg.
- Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment.
- The start might be off-site because of Corona for some weeks (approx. til January 2021, tbc), but then the position will be on-site in Strasbourg.
This is a real longterm contract with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability (initial 220 day contract from July, where additional 3x220 = 660 days extensions are foreseen).
- A Security clearance (SC - EU SECRET) will be required for this position, if you don't have a valid SC, we will guide you. Our company is holding a FSC Facility Security Clearance, so we are able to guide you through the PSC Personal Security Clearance process.
- Provide senior consultancy support and conduct studies on technical, as well as strategic issues, regarding information systems and IT processes and Business continuity and disaster recovery planning techniques and technologies
- Provide tactical as well as strategic direction setting
- Work with stakeholders and project team to translate business requirements into actionable technical specifications
- Evaluate business requirement and create clear business process and workflow use cases
- Assist in quality management reviews and ensures that all business and design requirements are met
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements - both verbally and through written documentation - to project sponsors and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood
- Ability to proactively identify, manage and communicate risks and issues at all levels of the organisation
- Suggest new methods to improve the experience and productivity of internal users and customers
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, verification, and project management documentation
- Have a proven track record delivering within large and complex projects
- Business continuity management processes including Business Impact Analysis (BIA), risk assessment, Business Continuity Planning (BCP), business continuity testing, exercising and testing
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning techniques and technologies
- Certified or Member-grade of membership of the Business Continuity Institute (BCI) or equivalent
- BSI ISO22301 Lead Auditor Qualification, desired
- Ability to actively participate in meetings, good communicator
- Experience in carrying out high-level management studies
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working are mandatory
- Capability to provide recommendations on improving the structure and efficiency of an organisation's IT systems.
- Ability to provide strategic guidance with regard to technology, IT infrastructures and the enablement of major business processes through enhancements to IT
- Desirable knowledge of Implementation Document Management Systems, ideally in an Enterprise context.
- Desirable knowledge and understanding of document management concepts (metadata, versioning, access rights, workflows, search etc.).
- Capability of working independently, as well as in teams
- Client orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English essential.
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- This position requires "security clearance level: EU Secret". If the candidate doesn't have a Security Clearance (SC) yet, then he/she can start working, when presenting:
- A criminal record (from his/her home country), plus ID-card copy, and
- A prove that he/she has already started the proceed to obtain the SC.
Our company is holding a FSC Facility Security Clearance, so we are able to guide you through the PSC Personal Security Clearance process.
- Europass-CV-format (DOC) will be required at a later stage, it's mandatory, we can provide template.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.
NOTE. This would likely be initially remote for some weeks, with the expectation to work 100% onsite after the restrictions have been lifted.
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch ASAP so we can talk about the role and your experience.