Academy Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist
Posted on Oct 5, 2020 by Colchester United Football Club
Colchester United Football Club are currently seeking an Academy Physiotherapists/Sports Therapists to work in our academy on a part time basis. The successful candidate will be required to work weekends covering matches home and away.
The main duties include:
- Assess, diagnose and treat injuries to academy players.
- Design & implement rehabilitation programmes for injuries.
- Liaise with the Lead Academy Physiotherapist regarding injuries and player recovery.
- Keep concise and accurate records via the PMA system.
- Attend training sessions and matches at various sites across Colchester and Tiptree.
- ITMMIF or ATMMIF qualification is desirable
- Qualified Physiotherapist or Sports Therapist
- Hard working.
- Clean driving license.
- Good communication skills.
Sessional rates of £35 per session or £50 for a double session.