IT Senior Information Security Engineer
Posted on Oct 4, 2020 by United healthcare Group
Analyze and gather requirements and design IAM single sign on, Authentication and Federation solutions for applications on the cloud and on premise and Office 365.
Participate in design and execution of application Integration. Provide production support, monitoring and support of platform technologies; and author frameworks and integration documentation.
Identify complementary technology opportunities to provide solutions for digital workspace, enterprise and hybrid cloud applications.
Involved in the development, communication and implementation of the organizations technology architecture and applications plan, including the components required to support it.
Involved in integration of corporate and business architecture and applications, coordination, administration and support activities related to data planning, data recovery and development and related projects.
Improve resiliency of supported infrastructure and services, troubleshoot issues and prevent outages.
Help assess the planning for retirement of products and migration plans for the functional evolution of the digital workspace.
Develop architectural diagrams to illustrate architectural complexities and interactions.
Work with business owners, analysts, solution engineers, development teams and infrastructure services to communicate application and data architectures.
Ensure projects successfully implement designed solutions following architectural tenets.
Conduct audit-related assessments, document changes needed, deploy feasible audit-related changes.
Conduct vendor analysis and proofs-of-concept for new technologies/solutions.
* 4 or more years of Information Technology support experience in large, complex multi-server environment.
* 3 or more years Identity Access Management design, engineering and support experience, Preferred knowledge in SSO for SAML/OIDC Authentication, Ping Identity, PingFederate, Azure AD, Workspace One Access or VMWare Identity Manager, or comparable products.
* 3 or more years of experience on integration with a variety of enterprise applications, platforms and utilities
* 2 or more years of LDAP Directory knowledge
* 1 or more years of Kubernetes, OpenShift or Docker deployment
* 1 or more years of scripting and automation
* Ability to work an On-call rotation
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
* Experience in one or more of the following: IAM Architecture, Web Access Management, Federation, MFA, any LDAP Directories, SAML, OIDC, Azure B2B/B2C, AWS IAM, GCP
* Experience with tools like Splunk, Sitescope, Graphana, New Relic
* Knowledge of Cloud (private/public/hybrid) and Container technologies
* Information security background and related certifications
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
* Requisition Number
* Job Title IT Senior Information Security Engineer (IAM SSO)- Eden Prairie, MN
* Job Family Technology
* Business Segment Optum Technology
Job Location Information
Additional Job Detail Information
* Employee Status Regular
* Schedule Full-time
* Job Level Individual Contributor
* Shift Day Job
* Travel No
* Telecommuter Position No
* Overtime Status Exempt