Identity Governance and Access Management Analyst, Basel
Posted on Oct 4, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Our Client, a leading Swiss Bank with an enviable reputation, who is currently on an exciting growth curve are seeking an Identity Governance and Access Management Analyst with the knowledge and experience with Sailpoint (key requirement). This is a 6 months contract opportunity based in Basel with a strong likelihood for extension.
Reporting to the Head of Security Engineering and Architecture the role will be responsible for supporting the Bank's identity governance platform, SAILPOINT. This will include basic enhancements and maintenance of the application, including the customized logic and rules deployed in the system. This role will also work closely with the Bank's Access Management team in order to provide technical support and assistance with usage of SAILPOINT.
Experience with the following technologies is required
- SAILPOINT Identity IQ
- Experience with the following would be an asset:Microsoft Powershell, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Server 2016 Administration, Apache Tomcat
- Hands on experience with automation frameworks like Keyword Defined Framework, Data Defined framework, Hybrid, BDD. Ability to setup frameworks from scratch. Modify existing set frameworks.
- Java and Object Oriented Development
- Experience with Services Standard Build (SSB)
- SAILPOINT product specific knowledge
- Understanding of Role Based Access Management concepts
- Familiar with Identity Governance activities
- Collaborate and Customer Focused
We welcome applications of consultants' who match most of the above requirements and are available on a short notice. There is a competitive daily rate available for the contract; alternative market rates are also welcome.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.