Instrument Lead/Solution Architect NEXTLab Project
Posted on Oct 4, 2020 by ITech Consult
Instrument Lead/Solution Architect NEXTLab Project - GxP, Lab, SDC
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Kaiseraugst we are looking for an Instrument Lead/Solution Architect NEXTLab. Contractor will work on the NEXTLab project. This project is implementing a LES (Lab execution System) globally for client mainly in quality control and in some areas of Development. He/she will be part of the IT team. The project and the IT organization is set up based on agile concepts.
We are using the OneLab platform delivered from Dassault - Biovia.
We are looking for a Solution Architect (SA) to complete the team: The role is called Instrument Lead. Beside architectural tasks, she/he will do also practical implementation tasks.
There will be two SA in the team; One more concentrated on setting up the platform, the databases needed, overall Solution architecture, Network. The other one (the Instrument Lead we are looking for) shall be more focused on all what is needed to set up needed instrument connections. This includes the definition/management/Setup of Lab Instrument connections to NEXTLab and organizing the respective needed internal connections to other teams (eg to the mulesoft ESB team).
Areas of responsibility:
- Definition/management/set up of Lab Instrument connections to NEXTLab and organizing the respective needed internal connections (eg Mulesoft ESB Team)
- Setting up the platform
- Setting up the databases needed
- Overall Solution architectural tasks
- Practical implementation tasks
Professional and technical requirements:
- About 5y+ of experience working as a Solution Architect in a similar GxP regulated environment (ideally Lab environment)
- Proven general IT systems working experience (database, set up/installation of platforms/software packages)
- Proven knowledge of the instruments used in a Lab (balances, osmometers, ph meters) and how to connect them to a controlling software
- Controlling/integration software knowledge (LabX, SDC, tiamo, e-star, file based, Empower, other used in Lab environment)
- Instrument knowledge needed
- protocol parser
- Biovia instrument connection API
- Working experience in an Agile environment/Agile mindset
- Business fluency in English
- Is a very clear communicator, open-minded and listens to input and feedback from others.
- Team player able to work effectively remotely but also meet with the other Solution Architect to foster fast knowledge transfer
Nice to Haves:
- Pharma experience
- OneLab experience
Reference no: 919725 AD
Role: Instrument Lead/Solution Architect NEXTLab Project
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP, Latest start date: 01.11.2020
Duration: until 31/12/2021, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.