Automation Engineer, Zurich
Posted on Oct 4, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client, an IT Services provider who is currently on an exciting growth curve are seeking an Automation Engineer on an urgent basis to be based at their end Client's site in Zurich
- Candidate is required to build integrated testing scripts and test data mapping. Maintain and Enhance existing test automation libraries, process regression suite using good test automation practices.
- Developing automation framework functions, test automation scripts, improving automation coverage for in scope application
- Participate in documentation for test strategy, test design, Test Plan, Test Closure and Test Execution Reports.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Develop automated regression test scripts and suites
- Perform testing and user acceptance testing
- Attend weekly project updates and daily scrum meetings
- Very good communication skills - spoken & written
- Candidate should be highly proactive & motivated to deliver quality deliverables
- 3-5 years of Hands on automation testing experience using Selenium
- Good experience in Programming/Scripting Skills in VBScript, JAVA for Selenium is mandatory
- Exposure to test management tools JIRA, Zephyr
- Exposure to Continues Integration Tools like Jenkins.
- Good experience in creating automation framework
- Experience in developing automation test scripts and suites
- Hands on experience with automation frameworks like Keyword Defined Framework, Data Defined framework, Hybrid, BDD. Ability to setup frameworks from scratch. Modify existing set frameworks.
We welcome applications of consultants' who match most of the above requirements and are available on a short notice. There is a competitive daily rate available for the contract; alternative market rates are also welcome.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.