Senior Project Manager
Posted on Oct 4, 2020 by Charles Oakes & Co
Senior Project Managers
Join our team supporting European Institutions such as the European Parliment and European Institutions and major commercial organisations in the historic and exciting city of Strasbourg. We offer the opportunity to further your career by gaining experience developing key business process tools used to evaluate and support development projects across Europe.
The successful candidates will be part of a key team deploying, configuring, maintaining and developing applications supporting the unique missions of these Institutions.
We offer great working conditions, challenging projects, career growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages.
We are searching for a candidate with the following profile:
- 4 years of relevant education (Masters Degree or equivalent);
- 9 years of relevant professional experience in IT projects;
- 6 Years experience in PRINCE2 Environments;
- Experience of using MS Project, MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel;
- Knowledge of Organisational Change and process improvement methodologies eg Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum in process assessment using methodologies as CMMi, Cobit, P2MM;
- Fluent English.
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with a solid sense of ownership and knowledge.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV in English quoting reference BBBH1348.