Threat Manager ASAP remote
Posted on Oct 4, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced Threat manager at our big international client. Position is fully remote.
As a Threat manager you will be responsible for designing and supporting all elements of the security monitoring program running within security operations. You will work closely with the security and threat center to ensure consolidating, reviewing and centrally storing the monitoring logs from network devices, hosts, files, databases and privileged user access so as to identify or be alerted of events, including anomalous events, that require further investigation and potential trigger of the incident response process covered in the incident response plan.
Requirements for Threat manager:
- 5 - 10 years' of experience
- Strong threat hunting skills
- Experience with threat intelligence research and development
- OSINT (Open Source Intelligence Threats) process knowledge
- Splunk knowledge (searching and finding information) a must
- Experience with implementing security event and log creation requirements by configuring a SIEM
- Previous people management experience or a strong willingness to personally (not only professionally) develop in that area
- Stakeholder management experience/strong communication skills
Details for the Threat manager contract:
- Start: ASAP - interviews as of Monday, October 5th
- Duration: 12 Months +
- Location: fully remote
- Language: English
If you are interested in the Threat manager opportunity please send your CV in Word showing the above mentioned experience!
Please feel free to forward to your network.
Interested in getting ahead of the competition with Real Time project requirements and current freelancer trends? Follow Global Enterprise Partners today.