IT Trainer, Cork
Posted on Oct 3, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently recruiting for an IT Trainer to work for 9 months (+ likely extension) in Cork, Ireland.
Here is the day to day tasks for the IT Trainer role in Cork, Ireland:
* Deliver technical training to employees across the EMEIA region, both in person and remotely using video conferencing and broadcasting equipment. These training include new employee on-boarding, group workshops, one-to-one personal training sessions, customized team workshops, and train the trainer sessions to other trainers.
* Work with the training lead to schedule 1:1 and group training sessions in customer Learning Centre, book training rooms when required and liaise with business contacts across multiple sites in EMEIA. Deliver 1:1 training sessions in customer Learning Centre throughout the week. Adapt each 1:1 training session to the needs of the individual employee, on a wide a range of topics (including, but not limited to, Mac OS X, iOS, iWork and productivity apps).
* Compose and send email communications and reminders about training sessions to employees using our internal email composition tools. Record and track training attendance in our internal learning management system. Prepare training rooms and hardware prior to each training session.
* Report to the training lead on customer Learning Centre attendance and employee feedback on a weekly basis, as well as pulling ad hoc reports when required by management. Maintain customer Learning Centre equipment including demo units, iOS devices and peripherals.
* Maintain our internal training website on a weekly and monthly basis with updated charts and content. Create and update new training content for our eLearning platform as required by the training lead. Assist in the identification of training needs in the company, assessing individual and group training requirements. Assist with the marketing of our team's training offerings by creating Keynote presentations and email communications advertising these offerings internally.
Soft skills for the IT Trainer role in Cork, Ireland:
* Excellent presentation skills and communication skills - verbal and written
* Ability to learn new topics with minimum supervision and at a fast pace
* Ability to work within a dynamic team
* Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
* Excellent organization and time management skills
* Fluency in English
* Should be eligible for the contract to hire.
* Should be available for immediate deployment
This role is suitable for an IT Trainer who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful multinational company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration now!