Posted on Oct 3, 2020 by Mentmore Recruitment
Mentmore is currently recruiting for a Data Manager for our client, a global organisation, who are undertaking a large programme to ensure that required data is in place and of high quality. They are looking to bring on board an experienced Data Manager with extensive experience on Datamodelling, data work flows, dynamics and EMEA work experiences.
- Responsible for the definition and communication of future data vision with the business and IT.
- Responsible for data policies, standards and guidelines (security, GDPR, Data Retention etc).
- Accountable for continuous data quality improvement (KPIs)
- analytical, evaluative and Datamodelling
- Defining and communicating the data improvement roadmap
- Responsible for establishing EMEA data models, quality KPI's and reports
- Define resource and monitor data quality
- Responsible to co-ordinate and align data flows between solutions
- Business Processes and data flows
- Define a standard procedure for data analysis, monitoring, reporting and repair/maintenance
- Run regular data analysis and to drive standardization the data models in the different business units
- Establish a data life cycle, data cleansing and data deletion policy and procedure
- Support large data projects like Product Information Management solutions and Data Warehouse projects
- Ability to communicate using different channels and techniques at all levels of the organisation from EMEA Business Process Owner to local data managers
- Project Management certification (Prince 2 or similar)
- 5+ years' experience in data management
- Though Leader
- Excellent analytical, evaluative and Datamodelling skills
- Experience managing large, complex projects
- Experience with large, cross-functional data driven projects
- Basic understanding of Business Intelligence technologies
- Good understanding of core Business Processes and data flows
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.