Computer Vision Scientist/Engineer - Remote
Posted on Oct 3, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a remote Computer Vision Data Scientist Engineer to join a dynamic R&D team in building the next generation of tools for the development of synthetic data for CV algorithms..*REMOTE*The ideal candidate will be a strong software engineer with a deep understanding of Machine Learning (ML)/Deep Learning (DL) fundamentals and a passion for understanding, implementing and building upon bleeding-edge algorithms. Lots of growth oportunnity within the client as they grow. Work on challenging problems with great people.
You will join a team to play a key role in proving the value of synthetic data. Thet are applying technology to a wide range of CV tasks (eg detection, tracking, segmentation, pose estimation).
You will help build out these capabilities.
- Train computer vision models across a wide range of tasks (eg detection, tracking, segmentation)
- Implement new algorithms in PyTorch and integrate into their wider codebase
- Perform exploratory data analysis to uncover opportunities to further optimize their synthetic data
- Follow the latest deep learning research
- Participate in team discussion
- Assess priorities
- Write academic papers, client reports and blog posts showcasing the clients algorithmic capabilities and/or the value of their data
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Deep Learning experience 3 years
- Computer vision 3 years
- Strong software engineering skills ( git, Pyhton, linux, etc.)
- Experienced with at least one Deep Learning framework (Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc.)
- Fast learner, able to thrive in fast-paceded environment
- Experience with deep reinforcement learning
- Expeirnece in at least one compiled programming labguage eg C++, Java, etc.
- Experience deploying vision models to the edge
- Competitive Pay
- Stock Options
- Full Benefits
- Unlimited Pis tiem off
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".