Azure Video-transcript developer - REMOTE - 3-month - UN-agency-client
Posted on Oct 3, 2020 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "AZURE Video-transcript developer" to start from ASAP an initial 3-month contract for an international Org' -client in ROME, where REMOTE work is possible. Possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability. English speaking environment. Our client is an international organisation in Rome and a great reference in any CV!
Our client is a world-famous international organisation in Rome and aims to pilot a number of automation technologies to address the use cases proposed by client staff. As a number of use cases were based on the use of automated transcripts and data analytics, the aim is to quickly setup a pilot transcript automated solution for corporate meetings that can make use of corporate vocabularies based on azure video and audio transcript solutions.
Based on the outcome of the pilots the approach may be scaled up.
Our client organizes many online meetings and only few of them currently has manual transcript of the verbatims.
The developer will be expected to:
- Work closely with the ICT Automation team to understand the initial proof of concept completed to scope the work for an automated transcript pilot;
- Analyse relevant materials such as data warehouse data and corporate vocabularies
- Develop a Project Design Document for the proposed pilot;
- Build an automated transcript solution for corporate meetings with the possibility of automatic translation;
- Augmenting the Out-of-the-box- Azure taxonomies with client corporate vocabularies for identifying client focused key words and topics;
- Apply the transcript solution on real meetings for Real Time transcripts and translations as well as applying the same solution to recorded stored meetings
- Carry out systems and unit testing
- Support user testing, resolving and managing any issues raised.
- Support the deployment of the pilot and resolve and manage any issues raised post deployment
- Propose improvements for the pilot and solutions for scaling it up
- Functioning transcript solution on Azure cloud with the possibility of translation options
- Technical documentation of the solution
- User support for User Acceptance Testing and post go-live hyper care
- Project updates on a regular (not less than weekly) basis
- Periodic updates as required by ICT to report internally or to the Programme management or client Senior Management
- Proven experience of developing solutions using Microsoft Azure. This should be accompanied by at least 4 professional production implementations
- Proven demonstrable experience of integrating additional taxonomies in MS Azure transcription services to have client specific keywords and topics
- Proven experience of training MS Azure transcription services to recognise people, topics, non-native speakers accents and regional accents (eg North American, British etc) to improve the transcription quality
- Proven ability to develop a custom solution based on Azure video transcript tools integrating with external data sources.
- At least 5 years experience of working in IT
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline with at least five years of professional work experience as an engineer or software developer
- Experience working with large codebases and open source technologies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Azure solutions portfolio
AWARD & OTHERS
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described for off-site work.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.