SAP GRC/Security Consultant - English Speaking. Remote Work + Onsite i
Posted on Oct 3, 2020 by Eursap Ltd
SAP GRC/Security Consultant - English Speaking. Remote Work + Onsite in Lisbon Portugal. Start: 2nd November 2020. 3 Month Contract. END-CLIENT
Our end client based in Lisbon Portugal requires and SAP GRC/Security Consultant for a 3 month assignment.
Due to the current pandemic, it is highly likely that you will be permitted to start working on a remote basis. After the pandemic the client will expect you to be onsite in Lisbon, Portugal.
- 8 hours per day
- 5 days per week
- The SAP Security team support various SAP environments as well as implementation projects in an international context and multicultural.
- The client wants to reinforce its team in the SAP Security area by contracting an SAP GRC Senior Consultant to support the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solution, delivering on incident management activities as well as evolutive changes and projects related to SAP GRC (UAR, ARM, SOD) within an agile framework.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Integrate the SAP Security team to support the various SAP environments as well as support implementation projects where SAP GRC is used
- Analyse and discuss security requirements
- Responsible of the technical design, configuration and deployment of SAP GRC security solutions (UAR, FF, ARM, SOD, etc)
- Participate on SAP Security Roles design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Analyse and create functional specification for SAP ABAP custom developments within SAP GRC
- Conduct unit & integration testing
- Support user acceptance testing stages
- Liaise with other IT teams, customer IT teams and 3rd parties as required
- Resolution or managing the resolution of incidents and change requests
Required Skills and Experience:
- Technical experience on SAP Security area (eg SAP Profile Roles) - MUST HAVE (+2 years)
- Technical experience on SAP GRC (design, config and deploy UAR, ARM & SOD modules) - MUST HAVE (+2 years)
- Detailed knowledge of ABAP based authorizations within SAP applications is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach
- Experience of working alongside internal and external providers in an international context
- Must be fluent in English
Related keywords: SAP GRC, SAP Governance, Risk, and Compliance, SAP Security, SAP Authorisations, SAP Authorizations, SAP Authorisation, SAP Authorization, SAP Roles,