Aseptic Team Lead, Cell Therapy
Posted on Oct 2, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
A Leader in the BioPharmaceutical Industry is seeking a talented Aseptic Team Lead within Cell Therapy's to undertake full responsibility of ensuring all manufacturing activities are completed.
You will be responsible for efficient control and operation of the sterile core area and will proactively ensure all SOP's, batch records and protocols are in compliance with GMP.
- Ensure all training on equipment, processes, and facility and safety procedures are maintained and up to date at all times.
- Lead Best practice Aseptic Technique principles current with the GXP/GMP guidelines
- Aid with troubleshooting and resolving operational problems during processing.
- Review batch records, Protocols and other manufacturing process records as required.
- Recommending strategies for improvement, and implementing those strategies once approved.
- Be cross functional across all manufacturing areas of the drug product facility.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Science, Engineering or Biochemistry degree or other relevant related discipline.
- 5+ years experience in an Aseptic Manufacturing environment within pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of Aseptic GMP Manufacturing/Filling is preferred.
- For Immediate consideration please apply with an up to date CV.
For Immediate consideration please apply with an up to date CV.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales