MSO365 SharePoint Online Administrator (English speaking role)
Posted on Oct 2, 2020 by Connect 44 AG
MSO365 SharePoint Online Administrator
Zurich - Switzerland
On behalf of our client, a well known Consulting Company, we are currently looking for an experienced MSO365 - Sharepoint Online Administrator for a permanent role based in Zurich - Switzerland.
The role focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within our Client's department. As a part of our Client's team, you'll help build software and design data platforms, manage large volumes of data, develop compliance procedures for data management, and continually research new technologies to drive innovation and sustainable change.
- You are part of our Messaging and Collaboration Services team. Together, with our client's team you will provide business-critical services based on Microsoft applications for their business in Switzerland.
- You are responsible for operations for Microsoft messaging and collaboration tools. This includes (technical) change management, support, monitoring and engineering tasks. Your special focus is SharePoint, both on-premise and in the Cloud.
- You localize, isolate and fix malfunctions, in addition you give impulses for technical avoidance and/or escalation procedures.
- You help with conception, design and architecture, project realization, implementation and operations of innovative business solutions using state-of-the-art technologies.
- You work together with colleagues from global and local teams to engineer, implement and operate new services based on Microsoft O365.
Skills and Experience required:
- You have a higher-education degree in computer science (University, HF/FH) or comparable practical experience.
- You have profound knowledge and multiple years of experience as an administrator for Microsoft SharePoint in complex enterprise environments. Ideally you know both SharePoint Online (as part of MO365) and on-prem installations.
- You have proven experience in automation using PowerShell Scripting, especially in relation to SharePoint Online (ie SharePoint PnP).
- You have experience with one or more of the following technologies: (Azure) Active Directory/SharePoint APIs (REST, CSOM, JSOM)/Azure CLI/Power Automate.
- You have a "can do" attitude and welcome new challenges. You like working on multiple tasks in parallel and are ready to take on responsibility from day one.
- You are fluent (written and spoken) in English and ideally German.