Java Security Developer
Posted on Oct 2, 2020 by Next Ventures Ltd
Next Ventures are currently executing a search for a Java Security developer.
The ideal candidate needs have a good knowledge within security field and constantly tries to challenge the system on how it can be more secure. It is required that candidate have hands on experience with identity access management system is a great advantage. He/she is required to have a deep understanding in different authentication and authorization flows and protocols, including but not limited to different type of API Authentication and authorization, ABAC, RBAC and other type of web authentication protocols.
- Knowledge in implementation of oAuth flows, OIDC, SAML, and token patterns
- Good understanding of different security areas specially access and identity management
- Programing skill
- Java 8 and 11
- Servlet programming skill
- Experience working Linux systems
- DevSecOps experience is a plus
- Experience in AWS and certification is a plus
- Basic Front End skill in HTML, CSS, JS and for servlet development
- Experience in working with tools and libraries such as Gradle, JUnit, Jenkins, Sonarqube etc.
- Knowledge on Scope and Claim management
Location: Malmö, Sweden, some remote working is acceptable .
Start of assignment: As soon as possible.
During of assignment: 6 month and possible extension going forward.
More information is available on application.
CV in Word format pls .