SAP Basics Engineer (German speaking role)
Posted on Oct 2, 2020 by Connect 44 AG
SAP Basis Engineer ( German & English )
Bern - Switzerland
On behalf of our client, a well known Public Company, we are currently looking for an experienced SAP Basis Engineer for a role based in Bern - Switzerland.
Would you like to work for the most innovative Company in the world and in one of the most complex SAP system environments in Switzerland?
- Our client's SAP Basis Operation division, is responsible for the smooth operation of the SAP system landscape, the life cycle, engineering and the integration of SAP solutions.
- This includes the technical architecture, the structure of SAP systems based on various technologies (SAP ERP, SAP/4Hana, Oracle, Linux, Windows, both onsite and in cloud environments), the annual maintenance, migrations and system dismantling.
- You will take on the role of SAP Basis representative in complex projects and support SAP operations as a 3rd level in day-to-day business.
Skills and Experience Required:
- You have completed a higher education in computer science (FH, Uni) and ideally have a SAP Technology certification
- Experience in a similar role
- 5 years plus of SAP Experience
- Strong experience with SAP 4HANA, Oracle and SQL databases
- Independent way of working, commitment and reliability
- Experience as a project manager and in agile working methods is an advantage
- Strong communication skills, customer orientation and flexibility
- Proactive, result-oriented, responsible, resilient and enjoy working with people
- Fluent in German and a good level of English
- Team Player