Penetration Tester (English speaking role)
Posted on Oct 2, 2020 by Connect 44 AG
Penetration Tester - Cyber Security
Zurich - Switzerland
We are currently looking for an experienced Penetration Tester with experience within a Cyber Security environment for a permanent role based at our client site in Zurich - Switzerland.
You have the opportunity to act as part of our Client's growing team, will be actively supported in your further personal and technical development, and can benefit from a comprehensive range of trainings at our Client's Cyber Academy.
- Our Client's Cyber Security experts help clients in performing simulated cyber-attacks using penetration testing for identifying & evaluating digital threats, showing how these could affect companies.
- Become a member of our team, assisting clients in their journey to effectively guard against cyber-crime.
- Support/Lead penetration test assignments of our national and international clients.
- Analyze complex enterprise environments from a cyber security perspective in different industries.
- Support security assessments as a technical subject matter expert.
- Advise executives and technology executives on meaningful strategic changes regarding cyber security services.
- Implement IT security configurations and create policies.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or similar.
- Comprehensive experience in information security and penetration testing.
- Understanding of Red/Blue/Purple teaming exercises is an advantage.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in penetration testing, reverse engineering or red teaming.
- Related certificates like OSCP, OSCE, GPEN or similar are an advantage,.
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of German is an advantage
- Team spirit, determination, willingness to take action, quick thinking, strong interest in advisory topics and a deep technical understanding gained through training or other experience