Posted on Oct 2, 2020 by Empiric Solutions
Network Administrator - Network Node Manager Infrastructure
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the administration and improvement of my clients NNMi platform.
- Ensure the availability of the application 24/7 to the operators.
- Maintain the topology of the network and the list of nodes monitored so that they always reflect the real state of the network.
- Update the configuration of incidents (manage MIB files, traps, custom polling, correlation ) so that alarms displayed to the operators are accurate and leasable (no flooding)
- Follow up upgrades and patches released by the vendor and implement them regularly.
- NNMi (Network Node Manager Infrastructure)
- Experience with Cluster Environment
- SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol)
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.