Developer, Engineer - Java, Cloud Platform Deployment, Spring (7159)
Posted on Oct 2, 2020 by iET SA
Developer, Engineer - Java, Cloud Platform Deployment, Spring
Zurich City I 12 Months I upon request
For a long-term project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer.
In this role, you will pick up all tasks related to the entire life cycle of product development, ie contact with stakeholders, requirements analysis, implementation, design, and write different types of tests, packaging, deployment, support and maintenance software in production.Your Qualifications:
- Several years' experience as a Java Developer Java 8 or above (core Java)
- Wide knowledge in operating system administration, programming languages, and cloud platform deployment (CaaS, docker)
- Profound knowledge in various Scripting languages, system & server administration, and mass system deployments
- Deep knowledge about Spring framework suite such as Core, Boot, Caching
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies
- Knowhow of EIP (Spring integration or Apache Camel) would be a plus
- Team player with good communication skills with the ability to communicate with global teams
- Well versed working in a high pressure, high demanding environment
- Fluent in English
- Working with the Environment Management to automate build, packaging and deployment process for production deployments for new modules, upgrades and fixes within the production environment.
- Pick up all tasks related to the entire life cycle of product development, ie contact with stakeholders, requirements analysis, implementation, design and write different types of tests, packaging, deployment, support and maintenance software in production
- Make modules ready for production, which entails moving them according to specific procedures and documenting knowledge transfer
- Research and development of new cross-asset platform based on our strategic trading trade management system
- Learning about and gathering new technologies and related tools to introduce to the company in order to grow the agile development environment
- Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team on (see below).