DevOps Network Engineer - Brussels, Belgium
Posted on Oct 2, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
DevOps Network Engineer
4 Main pillars:
- Build and test code continuously with Scripting and programming languages
- Manage, track and document changes to code with source control tools
- Deploy applications via automation with configuration management tools
- Measure performance and environment of application with system & application log tools
What you will do:
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code.
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies.
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments.
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team.
What will help you succeed in this role:
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale.
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (eg Scripting via Bash, Python, Powershell, etc).
- Good understanding of cloud tech's.
- Version control system experience (eg Git).
- Operational (eg HA/Backups) experience.
- Experience with configuration management tools (eg Ansible, Chef).
- Bachelor or master's degree in CS, or equivalent practical experience.
- Effective communication skills (communication with vendor's, creating tickets).
- Centreon/Nagios, Netscout, Solarwinds, ELK, Splunk, syslog
- Radius, TACACS (Cisco ISE), NAC (Cisco ISE)
- Bash, Python, Powershell
- System Administration:
- Networking concepts:
- Firewalls, NAT, TCP/IP, routing, switching.