Manual Testing Lead, Zurich
Posted on Oct 2, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client, an IT Services provider who is currently on an exciting growth curve are seeking Manual Testing Lead (x3) on an urgent basis to be based at their end Client's site in Zurich
- Interfaces with Test Manager for Business Requirements Review sessions and Use Case review sessions.
- Interfaces with Project team members for Test Case Review sessions.
- Plan and analyze test cases
- Develops Test Cases, creates test data, and executes complex Test Cases
- Documents Defects and generate Test Metrics
- Identify test environment requirements and liaise (and coordinate) with staff in testing support.
- Task planning/scheduling and allocation of tasks to test engineers, and ensure work done according to the test schedule.
- Facilitate problem resolution, and verify fixes received from application team.
- Assist the test manager in managing day-to-day testing activities, such as test monitoring and status reporting
Should have 6-8 years of experience and conduct a wide range of quality-control tests and analyses with full competency to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
We welcome applications of consultants' who match most of the above requirements and are available on a short notice. There is a competitive daily rate available for the contract; alternative market rates are also welcome.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.